This Violin Pool Is Much Cooler Than It Sounds
This is by far the most spectacular and intricate pool design you’ll ever see. Cipriano Landscape Design were approached by an customer with a dream: building a pool in the shape of a violin, which upon realizing its achievability, escalated into an exact replica in scale of a 1700s era Stradivarius violin with all of its details including purflings, f-holes, a bridge, strings, a tailpiece, and a chinrest. This project developed into one of the most complex pool design within industry.
Some of the most incredible features
– 2 fish filled koi-ponds
– a 12 person overflow spa (the chinrest)
– violin strings represented by 5760 strands of fiber optic lighting that can be synchronized with music
– a Riverflow jet system capable of creating a 2000 gallon/minute current that is strong enough to kayak against
– a 1,000,000 BTU heater for hot water year-round
– an underwater audio system
– nearly 500,000 translucent glass tiles designed in a unique 4 way gradient pattern
– and much much more…
More details about the design, construction and custom features can be found on Cipriano’s website.