My Half Your Half Pillow Cases

These high quality, handmade standard size pillow cases are sure to bring a smile to your face at bedtime. “My Half” spans about 75% of the width of the bed, leaving 25% for “Your Half”. Perfect for anyone with a partner who likes to spread out over the entire bed. Make your point, and maybe even get back some space in bed, with these cute pillow cases.

Choose to have “My Half” on the left, or on the right.

Where to buy